Technical Support Options
- Annual Support: Our Annual Maintenance Program includes unlimited technical support and all Printer’s Plan upgrades and updates for one year. We will automatically send you a reminder when your subscription to Annual Maintenance Program is due for renewal.
NOTE: New Printer’s Plan purchases include the Annual Maintenance Program.
- Per Call Support: We will charge you per incident.
How to contact support
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 1-866-770-7561
- When you contact us, please provide your customer number.
- We are open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET. Closed on holidays.
- We provide support for Printer’s Plan 2012 and later versions.
|2019||December 2018||What’s New and Improved…
|2018||November 2017||What’s New and Improved…|
|2017||February 2017||Learn more…|
|2016||March 2016||Learn more…|
|2015||April 2015||Learn more…|
|2014||April 2014||Learn more…|
|2012||June 2012||Learn more…|
|Support for version 2011 and earlier has ended.|
How to install Printer’s Plan on a Workstation Computer.
Please complete the following four steps:
|Version||Download two files: Libraries & Workstation Setup. Save them to your desktop and run.|
|2008||Support for version 2008 and earlier has ended.|
Swap Ideas and Information
The Printer’s Plan Users Group is a discussion list exclusively for Printer’s Plan users. The purpose of this free service is to provide our users a convenient way to exchange information and ideas specifically about the use and application of Printer’s Plan.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended procedures for closing the year in Printer’s Plan:
Although there are no “required” Year-End Closing Procedures in Printer’s Plan, we strongly recommend that you do the following before January 1st.
- Enter all payments you have received.
- Post all orders you have shipped.
- Back up your PlanData: Before you enter any data into Printer’s Plan in the new year, save a copy of the database file, PlanData.mdb, to a backup location, such as a zip disk, CD, or another computer’s hard disk. Rename the copied file. Example: PlanData-YearEnd-2010.mdb.
Suggestion: Make a full backup by copying the whole Printer’s Plan folder on your server onto removable media, such as a CD or DVD.
- Print an Aging Report.
- Print key reports by month and by year. Suggestions:
In the Reports section of Printer’s Plan, print Posting Reports, A/R Reports, Comparison Reports, At a Glance Reports, and Sales by Reports. If you have the optional QuickSale tool, open the ‘Quick Sale’ folder and print the ‘Summary by Department’ report.
If you are unable to close the year before January 1st:
You can still close the year. Do the following before entering any new data in the new year:
- Close Printer’s Plan on all computers.
- Change the system date of one of your computers to December 31 of the year ended.
- Open Printer’s Plan on this computer only.
- Follow the recommended procedures above.
- Close Printer’s Plan.
- Return the system date of the computer to the correct date.