A Quick Tour of Printer’s Plan
Printer’s Plan is the most recommended Print MIS and Web-to-Print software.
- Excellent Software
Easy to use and powerful.
- Prompt Support
Friendly and caring.
- and Affordable.
…and much more.
Easy to Use
Friendly • Intuitive
The friendly design of Printer’s Plan makes it easy to get things done. You and your employees will breeze through Printer’s Plan for preparing estimates, entering orders, scheduling jobs, tracking time, billing, and collecting receivables. And your customers will appreciate Printer’s Plan’s easy online ordering and file submission.
- Clear and organized screens.
- Color-coded windows and icons.
- Generate a new Quote or Order in a few clicks.
- Quick and powerful search functions.
Digital • Offset • Large Format
Printer’s Plan will help you define the production process for each item you produce, using as much detail—or as little—as you think is necessary to ensure the job is done right. Detailed work orders will help you control costs and reduce errors.
- All specs are visible in a single window.
- Create auto reminders/pop-up messages.
Competitive • Profitable
After you define the specs, Printer’s Plan prices the job and lets you see the breakdown of pricing in a password-protected window. In this window, you can modify any part of the estimate to arrive at a competitive and profitable price.
- Override the price of a job by typing the desired price or profit percentage or profit amount by line item or total price.
- See direct/out-of-pocket costs of material and allocated cost of labor for every job.
- Set up your pricing system as “cost-plus”, “market-based”, or a combination of both.
You are in control
Scheduler is a powerful tool to schedule tasks and update their progress. Color-coded icons show you where each job is in your shop, what’s already done, what needs to be done, when to do it, and who will do it.
- Assign due dates to services.
- Assign services to production staff.
- Prioritize each task, each job.
- Attach production tags to services.
- Update progress by scanning barcodes or with a few mouse-clicks.
- View/print list of scheduled services by day, department, and employee.
- Know how much time you scheduled for each day, department, and employee.
- Know in real time what’s done and what remains to be done on each order.
Time • Material
TimeTracker is an easy-to-use tool for tracking actual time spent, materials used, and updating cost of jobs – in real time.
- Keep track of how much time you spend on customers’ jobs and office tasks
- Keep track of how much material you use
- Keep track of timesheets for payroll
- Update the actual quantity and cost of services
- View who’s in, who’s out, who’s on break, who’s working – in real time
- Track tasks and update their progress by scanning barcodes or with a few mouse-clicks
“You can’t manage what you can’t measure.”
Printer’s Plan accrues every bit of measured data, then lets you easily format it into any of a comprehensive set of reports that you can analyze and use to manage — and improve — every aspect of your business.
- See how your business is doing at a glance.
- Printer’s Plan has more than 100 built-in reports you can create with just a few clicks.
- Build your own queries. Printer’s Plan’s powerful search engine will help you create custom reports based on almost any combination of criteria.
Track inventory for paper, customer inventory and other materials in three easy steps:
Record and save information on multiple shipments for an order, email shipment information to customer.
Print professional labels for shipment boxes. You can also create re-order forms, delivery tickets, and purchase order forms for individual items.
Attach reminders to orders, quotes, customers, buyers, payers.
Centralized • Responsive
MyPlan will help you manage and maintain customer relationships, track engagements and sales, and deliver actionable data—all in one place.
- Access all the data about your orders, quotes, history, prospects, customers, and contacts from one central location.
- Send emails.
- Track reminders.
Create special tags for:
- Attach tags to selected Orders, Quotes, Customers, and Contacts easily.
- Group by tag.
- Search by tag.
Two Web Solutions
Your Web-to-print system Web2Plan Printer’s Plan
Your Web-to-print system is integrated using a middleman: Web2Plan.
- Add online orders from your Web-to-print system to Printer’s Plan
- Download linked files into a specific art-file folder of each customer
- Send information back to your Web-to-print system
PlanWeb Printer’s Plan
No middleman! PlanWeb, your Web-to-print system is seamlessly integrated with Printer’s Plan.
With PlanWeb, your customers can:
- Create ready-to-print documents from pdf templates
- Order from their catalogs
- Reorder from their past orders
- Send files and more
With PlanWeb, your sales people can:
- View their customers’ quotes, current orders, and past orders.
- Access order status, contact information, reminders, and more.
See how your business is doing at a glance.